If you dread the summer months because it’s difficult to keep your home cool and comfortable all season, you’re not alone. Many homeowners struggle to adequately air-condition their homes when the temperature outside rises. When your air conditioning is overworked, your energy bills can skyrocket—and that can be enough to put a damper on anyone’s summer plans.
In many cases, roofing materials are the cause of home cooling problems. Traditional types of roofing materials can absorb and hold heat, prompting your air conditioning to run more frequently. If you’re looking for a reliable and long-term solution to this problem, talk to your roofing company in Gilbert, AZ about the advantages of metal roofing and coating.
Consider these benefits of choosing metal roofing for your home:
- Better temperature control: Metal roofing or coating doesn’t absorb heat the way that other roofing materials do. Instead, metal roofing reflects the sun’s rays away from your home. When your roof absorbs less heat, you’ll find it much easier to keep your home cool at a reasonable price.
- Longer lifespan: Metal roofing holds up well against harsh weather, fire and general wear and tear. You can expect a metal roof to last for 50 years or more—that’s about 30 years longer than a roof constructed using traditional materials. With a metal roof, you can expect years of more effective home cooling.
- Resistance to damage: Even in the harshest weather, metal roofing withstands damage that can wreak havoc on traditional roofs. Metal roofing withstands the cracks and deterioration that can cause cool air to escape from your home. It’s also easier to care for a metal roof because it doesn’t require frequent maintenance.
- Flexible options: Your roofing company in Gilbert, AZ can provide a variety of choices for metal roofing. If you want to invest in a metal roof that will give you the maximum cooling impact, an entirely metal roof is probably your best option. If you’re looking for a solution that keeps your current roof intact, consider metal coating that affixes to the top of your existing roof.
- Low environmental impact: Recycled materials are often used to manufacture metal roofing. And, unlike traditional roofing materials, metal roofing is fully recyclable. Metal roofing not only lasts for many years but also provides an opportunity for more environmentally friendly disposal when its long lifespan is up. If you’re concerned about your environmental footprint, metal roofing is a responsible way to manage it.
Explore your options
Your roofing company in Gilbert, AZ can provide professional guidance on metal roofing options. Five Guys Construction and Roofing has extensive experience with installing metal roofing and coating. We can also help you explore your metal roofing options and decide which type of installation is best for your home and budget. Talk to us about the summertime—and year-round—benefits of metal roofing. We’re here to help you keep your home cool and comfortable this season—get in touch today to learn more about what we can do for you!
Categorised in: Roofing Contractor
This post was written by admin