Five Guys Construction often gets asked a multitude of questions specifically regarding foam roofing when it comes to roofing services. The fact of the matter is that many people don’t truly understand what foam roofing is or what benefits are associated with it and, as a result, aren’t sure if they’re willing to invest the money in a new foam roofing solution.
We’re here to dispel some of the mystery behind foam roofs and educate our customers on the numerous benefits that this material has to offer. Take a look at some of the biggest benefits associated with foam roofing in Gilbert, AZ and how they’re certain to lend themselves to your home or business, now and in the future:
- Foam roofing is tremendously airtight and waterproof, making it one of the highest rated types of roofing when it comes to keeping moisture out of your home. Because there are no interlocking shingles or tiles, there’s no overlap to worry about and therefore, no seams that can become compromised over time due to weathering or age-related issues.
- A specialized glaze can be added to foam roofing implementations to create a reflective barrier for sunlight. This barrier keeps foam roofs cooler and doesn’t allow for upward trending heat or escaping cool air from within the building to be released through the roof as actively as other roofing materials.
- Foam roofing in Gilbert, AZ is one of the most cost effective roofing solutions on the market today and provides some of the best benefits for homeowners at a cost that’s marginal by comparison.
- Foam roofing is one of the most complete roofing materials for flat roofs and low-sloped roofs, which tend to experience more trouble from the elements, due to their design.
- Foam roofing is rated very highly against high temperatures, lots of direct sunlight and humidity, which make it ideal for home and business owners in Arizona!
Keep in mind that these are just the direct benefits of a foam roof—there are also a number of peripheral benefits that you can take advantage of as the result of initially investing in foam roofing in Gilbert, AZ—including lower utility costs thanks to the roof’s exceptional insulation properties.
Is foam roofing right for you?
Foam roofing is an option for almost anyone in a situation to replace their roof and for those home or business owners already reaping the benefits of foam roofing, Five Guys Construction is happy to provide repair and recoating services, to ensure that your roof is operating to its highest standard of quality.
To see how a foam roof stacks up against other traditional materials or even the roof above your head right now, consult with one of our expert roofers today about the prospects of foam. We’re always happy to help educate our customers on potentially cost-saving and highly sustainable implementations they can take advantage of for their homes!
Categorised in: Foam Roof Repair
This post was written by admin