The Benefits of Modified Roofing
- Modified roofing in Gilbert has been proven to be highly effective in waterproofing homes and offers a number of sealant solutions, saving on repair costs associated with leaks.
- The high tensile strength of modified roofing makes it a durable, long lasting solution for both residential homes and commercial buildings, creating value through an impressive life cycle.
- Modified roofing is rated against fire, wind and weather damage, making it one of the strongest applications available in the roofing market today.
- Long-term warranties on modified roofing give homeowners a cost advantage when choosing this option over traditional applications.
- A number of “green roof” options are possible through modified roofing, which serve to reduce utility costs and keep elemental exposure to a minimum.
Five Guys Modified Roofing Services
- New Roofs: Five Guys Construction is well versed in the installation of brand new flat roof solutions and can properly lay the foundation for your superior modified roof. Thanks to our expertise in modified roofing solutions, we’re able to proficiently seal these roofs during installation to ensure complete protection for a home against rain and other water damage.
- Existing Roofs: If your existing flat roof is exhibiting signs of leakage or is in need of proper repairs, our attentive team will help you to locate the source of the leakage and offer comprehensive repair solutions to keep the water out.
- Maintenance: Maintaining a flat roof takes a depth of knowledge and expertise that Five Guys Construction is prepared to offer you at all times. We’re happy to re-seal and replace worn areas of modified roofing, giving you peace of mind that your investment will continue to weather the elements.